Singapore workforce Skills Qualifactions (WSQ) is a national credentialing system that trains, develops, assesses and recognize adult workers for the competencies they need to stay employable. Based on standards developed by the Singapore workforce Development Agency (WDA) and various industries, WSQ ensures workers acquire skills needed by employers at the workplace.
The MAINTAIN PROFESSIONAL IMAGE WITH COLORS, WSQ framework supports the Retail and Service Industry businesses. The competency units have been designed for participants to developed skills, knowledge and attitudes required y persons working under supervision to deliver service to customer.
The MAINTAIN PROFESSIONAL IMAGE with COLORS competency elements are:
– Maintain Personal Grooming (head-to-toe)
– Maintain Personal Hygiene
– Apply Professional Etiquette in dealing with Customers
– Apply Concepts of Color Theory
– Advise on the Application of Color Theory to the Products
– Advise customer on color matching of products
– Recommend and Advise on Use of Make-Up Products According to Customer’s Needs
+65 6836 6961