The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credential system that trains, develops, assesses and recognizes adult workers for the skills and competencies they need to stay employable. Based on standards developed by Workforce Singapore (WSG), WSQ ensures workers acquires the relevant skills needed by employers at the workplace
The WSQ PROFESSIONAL IMAGE framework supports the Retail and Service industry businesses. The competency units have been designed for participants to develop skills, knowledge and attitudes required by persons working upon supervision to deliver service to customers/[clients]
Who Should Attend This Course?
The main target audience for the [WSQ]
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE – WSQ operations modules are for staff from various service industry sectors. This module is of particular relevance to the Retail, Cleaning services, Tourism, Medical Services, Hotel and Accommodation services and the Food and Beverage industries.
What Will I Learn?
The [WSQ] PROFESSIONAL IMAGE competency elements are
- Maintain professional grooming and personal hygiene
- Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guideline
- Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Demonstrate communication skills and qualities of a service professional
- Create a positive customer experience
What Qualification Will I Attain?
Participants who are assessed competent will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by WSQ upon successfully demonstrating competence.
Contact us today for more information!